Make your Bath Fresh & Cool

One day my shower was pumping more water from it & one of my friend told about buying shower head from Ziloqa.com and I say's everyone just go for it.It's special with unique air inhalation technology amplifying the mixing of air and water which offers a powerful rain shower even under a low water pressure. High pressure shower head with water saving meanwhile enjoy a great high pressure shower experience.



The most important thing I have to tell is that different spray modes are available which we can adjust and they are Mist, Mist/Rain, Rain, Massage, Rain/Massage. You can adjust between a gentle spray to a high pressure massage depending on your need. Easily get a SPA shower from your sweet home after a hard day's work .

I think that this is more convenient to use and it's based on my own experience.We can install the High Pressure Shower Head without any tools, it can be quickly installed in 1 minutes without professional help.



Perfect for bathing children and adults.Not only in home,it can also be used hotel, gym, fitness center, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts